Tempted – and then electrocuted….

I was going to blog about this ‘incident’ and then when I saw the The Daily Blog Post prompt was ‘tempted‘ – it seemed perfectly apt!

To avoid temptation, the husband and I have taken all of our leftover Christmas foodstuffs in to the office – biscuits, chocolates, cakes etc – and all are placed on a filing cabinet in the large shared office for anyone who’s passing and needs a sugar fix.

waitrose-biscuit-selection

This morning I had resisted temptation impeccably – but then at about 11.30am I thought ‘sod it’ and went to grab a biscuit – but in doing so got an ELECTRIC SHOCK from the top of the filing cabinet!!  It was as if the cabinet itself was being my willpower (or it could have been my new cheap New Look shoes on the carpet tiles) but anyway – I didn’t have a biscuit!!

 

Advertisements

One thought on “Tempted – and then electrocuted….

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s